Up and coming reviews and progress

I made some progress on five reviews today. I completed the basic lay out etc, added photos and basic skeleton text, headers, logos, thank you etc
Everything takes time from the unboxing photos, burn in time, to the listening and taking notes, using different gear, comparisons, writing, more photos, changing cables and gear/daps/earphones, more writing, more listening etc etc.
It takes time, quick impressions do give some information, but does not trump extended critical listing and testing. imho.
My reviews are subjective and my own opinion of course, but i do try my best to accurately portray/explain the gear I am reviewing for the sake of consumers wallets/pockets.
I am planning to write a Head pie article in the future on reviewing.
-expatinjapan

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post