Simgot EN700 review - rudi0504




Sunday Night I have free time to do review from IEM Simgot EN700.

Last Month i have already shared my Open the box Thread on many Facebook pages.

Until now is already more than 150. Hours Burn In Time for my Simgot EN700

And I would like to say thank you To Johny from Shenzhenaudio CN
For sending to me his Review unit.

Simgot/Suzuka EN700 and CEntrance Hifi-Skyn

Source:
AK 100 Mk 2 Blue Japan Limited Edition.
Iphone 6 S Rose Gold USA Version
Dac / Amp:
Chord MoJo
Cable:
Optical Cable DIY by Simon Yeo
IEM:
Simgot EN700



Build Quality:
Excellent Build Quality for $ 100 USD IEM like 1K IEM.
The Housing is from Metal and many said like HiFiman E1000.
Comfort:
It pass great in my Ear and the Memory Cable help me to sit comfortable in my ears.

Sound Quality:
Out the Box was open and detail Sounding IEM
Great Mids
And The Bass is neutral
Note:
To make The Bass in better way i use EQ
On 60 Hz i increasse to + 3 dB
And
On 800 Hz i increase to + 2 dB
After Burn In about 150 Hours my Simgot EN700 open up the detail and clarity

For this review i used:
Set Up A:
Iphone 6 s + HiFi Skyn
Set Up B:
Ak 100 Mk 2 Blue Japan LE +
Chord Mojo

With Both Set Ups A and Set Up B
High:
Has now better detail clarity
And has great rendering
Mid:
Has great Pronounce and clear Mid
Bass:

After use EQ has better Impact and faster Speed
And the Bass can low without any distortion.

Separation:
This Simgot EN700 has Great music separation
Soundstage:
Very wide and has great depth too.



Conclusion:
For $100 USD Price Simgot EN700 is really awesome. IEM.
With using of eQ make the bass better than do not use eQ.
And make the SQ from Simgot EN 700 like IEM with the Price from $ 500 USD
Price and Performance
Excellent


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post